Review: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

I used to be a the world's biggest fan of Benefit's FYEye to keep my eyeshadow in place all day and it worked just fine! I had two issues with it though, the fact that it would dry out and the pot was a little unhygenic in my opinion.


Then I found this little gem. It really is perfection in a tube. You just apply it and let it set (I usually put it on at the beginning of my make-up application, so by the time I am up to doing my eyes it leaves the perfect canvas). Not only does it make sure that your eyeshadow doesn't creep in to the creases but it makes application of your favorite shodows soooo breazy! It's smooth and even and ready to go! So it does everything I could ask and get's rid of those little hassles I had with FYEye. Five Stars from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment