My Holy Grails of Make-Up

I am a fully fledged beautyista and I adore every aspect of it from skin care to fragrance to bath and body, but I have to admit that my first love and the thing that brought me into the world of all things beauty was Make- Up. Here is a list of some of my very favorite things!


Primer: Smashbox Photofinish Primer in Apricot

Light Coverage Base: Invisible Zinc Tinted Day Wear- Light

Medium Coverage Base: Jemma Kidd Light as Air Foundation- Ultra Fair

High Coverage Base: Georgio Armani Designer Shaping Cream Foundation- 4

Pressed Powder: The Balm Sexy Mama Powder

Loose Powder: I have yet to find one that I love

Bronzer: NARS Laguna

Powder Blush: NARS (when it come to blush I can't choose just one shade)

Cream Blush: BECCA Lip and Cheek Cremes (see above)

Brow Shaper: Smashbox Brow Tech- Taupe

Eyelid Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Pencil Eyeliner: Jemma Kidd Define Stay Put Eye Liner- I love all the colours, but the Peacock is especially special!

Gel Liner: Smashbox Gel Liner- Caviar

Liquid Liner: Haven't found one I love yet

Eye shadows: MAC- there is no way I am picking a shade!

Mascara: Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint

Lip liner: Benefit D'finer D'liner

Lipstick: MAC Mattene- Shame they were Ltd Edition

Lip gloss: Too Faced Status Gloss- Trophy Wife

I think that's it, but I might be editing this in the future!

1 comment: