Review: BECCA Aurora Pallette

Oh swoon! This is an amazing little palette! I love love love every little aspect of it! Let me go through each item and tell you why!

Eye Colour Wash, Madras: The perfect colour for a softer smokey eye if you don't want to go down the matte black route. I love to use it with a black pencil liner or a plum. It's a bronzed plum colour with a hit of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle! 5 stars
Compact Eyeliner, Aubergine: If I was to name this colour, I'd call it Heather. It's not reaaaaly dark enough to warrant the name Aubergine in my opinion, but it is gorgeous none the less! Works back perfectly with the Madras Eye Colour Wash. I use a thin liner brush dipped in water to apply it along the upper lash line and it looks smashing. This would make green eyes really pop! 4 stars
Creme Blush, Terracotta: Just stunning! The colour doesn't look all that exciting in the pan, but a quick swipe of this on the apples of your cheeks and you are the freshest, prettiest gal in town! Just too too delicious! I like to use Benefit Georgia over the top of this to 'set' the colour, this works well and Georgia has very little pigment and doesn't effect the amazing colour. 5 stars
Creme Eye Colour, Ametrine: Love the colour, but don't love the staying power. The colour is one of the best contour colours I have ever seen. It's a soft pearly pewter and it mimics the colour of a 'shadow' on skin amazingly well. The staying power is okay in the world of creme eye shadows but still not perfect and I find that I need to give it a bit of a blend with my finger every couple of hours, to me it's worth it for the colour. 3 stars
Nude Lip Gloss, Hibiscus Tea: Wow. Great colour that will work on almost anyone! The texture is the right amount of stickiness and lasts and lasts. 5 stars
Dual Ended Brush: The longer flat side works absolute wonders with the gloss. It's perfect for getting right into the corner of the lips. The smaller side is great for smudging any eyeshadow along the lash line. 5 stars
All up I have to give this palette 5 stars. It really is one of the most useful make-up palettes I have ever owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment