Review: Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

Too Faced has so many amazing products, with there fun packaging and products that do what they say they are going to do they are hard to go past!
This bronzer is really great and pretty. I mean just look at it!! Too cute! First and foremost let me say, the brush in the little drawer is USELESS, so don't even bother using that, get yourself a nice big fluffy brush for this. It's quite luminous and I am more likely to use it as a highlighter than a contour. It works a charm. The great thing about this powder is that it's sooo fine that when applied it looks more like you have use a liquid. Another great aspect is that it has the pink sections that really means you won't look orange or ruddy- ever!
For this gem: 4 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veee,
    Great review! I love reading your blog it is just so organised! I created one recently but it still needs a lot of work. I'll check back soon.

    ReplyDelete