Review: Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturiser


This one is a recent purchase for me. I have to say I have really enjoyed using it this week! I have quite dry skin so I need to layer a moisturiser underneath this product, but that's nothing new for me and tinted moisturisers!
It's lovely and sheer as the name would suggest and the colour bare is just perfect for my skin tone. It just dissapears on to the skin.
While it does not have a heavy coverage, it does have a reasonable amount for a tint. Enough for me on a work day anyway. I do find that I have to powder it slightly to avoid shine, but I would do that with almost any foundation.
It could have done with an SPF of 30+ and that is probably it's biggest fault. I just don't understand the point of SPF 15, I figure... why bother?
So for me this one gets 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment