Get The Look: Scarlet Johansson.


This is one of my absolute fave looks on Scarlet! So soft and pretty but not too 'barely there'. Here's how I would re-create this one:
First I would prime with Clairns Beauty Flash Balm. Here Scarlet's make-up looks fresh but not too too dewy and I think BFB is the perfect place to start. Make sure you 'pat' on your BFB or you will run in to trouble! Next will be your foundation, for this look I would choose something of a medium weight and for me that would be Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation in your appropriate tone. No need to powder over this one, which is such a bonus. Then I would say she has a very light contour of bronzer under the cheekbones. Don't go too dark with your choice of bronzers here, and maybe go with something luminous such as Too Faced Leopard Bronzer. For the cheeks you will need a nice soft peachy blush such as Harlotte Peach Frenzy.
Now for brows. It's so important to this look that the brows are beautifully groomed, and I'll say it once and I am sure I'll be saying it again, but go for Smashbox's Brow Tech in an appropriate shade for you and you are on like Donkey Kong!
For the eyes you need to start with a great primer and I won't go past Too Faced Shadow Insurance, not only does it stop creasing but it makes the lid ready for shadow and blending is much easier. Then you want to apply some Jemma Kidd Define Stay Put Eyeliner pencil in Pitch, very softly along the upper lash lash line and on the bottom water line and smudge using the smudger on the end of said pencil. Then pat some BECCA Cream Eyeshadow in Ametrine into the contour of your eye socket. Then BECCA and eye colour wash in Madras smudged along the lower lash line and again on to the contour but this time take it further in to the outer corner and smudge along the upper lash line as well. As for mascara, keep it on your top lashes only and use Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint to get every lash lash coated!
Last but not least you need to do your lips! I recommend Georgio Armani Armani Silk lipstick in Shade 16 for an almost perfect match here. Then put a blob of Too Faced Status Gloss in Private Jet in the centre of the lips for that glossy plumped up look!
So you might not be blessed with Miss Johansson's perfect looks but you can have her make-up look! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment