Review: Sugarbaby Bronzer

While this is not my favorite ever bronzer (that prize goes to NARS Laguna), it is an absolute staple of mine for the working week. It gives a subtle but buildable bronzed tone that has a very slight luminescence, but no glitter which really is vital for work. The reason I use this one on weekdays has a lot to do with the sheer size (it's huuuge) and the price (I think from memory about $17). I can go through this and not feel guilty at the amount of bronzer I use as I would if I was using a very expensive bronzer everyday. It's just great value and a nice product.
I also have to say the packaging is really pretty. The compact is, as I said huge but it's also glamourous rose gold colour that will have people swooning when you whip it our of your beach bag. Lovely!
I give it 3 stars, but certainly 4 stars for value!



No comments:

Post a Comment