Review: BECCA Glossy Lip Tint



This lip gloss has to be one of my all time faves. I am not the kind of person that flees from sticky gloss because I like the staying power. However this is not a super sticky gloss at all! I think it's right there in the middle of the road and should keep everyone happy. The staying power is great too. I find I can apply it in the morning and only have to re-apply if I eat something. So I apply it again after lunch and I am fine until leaving my desk at the end of the day!

It is a nice shiny gloss, not so much so that you look like a teenager who has been waiting to use make-up since they were five and is bit over zealous. Just a nice glossy sheen that makes you look ever so kissable!

I have found some of the colours to have a very strong vanilla smell and then some others have barely any scent at all. I prefer the ones that are less vanilla-y personally!

All in all, this is one great gloss (my fave colour would have to be Julep, a soft sheer pink). and I give it 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment