Review: Aesop Parsley Seed Antioxidant Toner



Mmmmmmm Aesop! One of my very favorite skin care brands has delivered yet another wonderful product! I have used a few of their products in the past (I am currently also loving their Fabulous Face Cleanser and Resurrection Hand Cream) and I have never been disappointed.

Let's start with the gorgeous packaging. I love love to have Aesop bottle lined up in my bathroom cabinet, they look to old fashioned and... science-y!

The toner inside is just divine. It's alcohol free, which for my alcohol sensitive skin is ideal. I just put a few drops on a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face including my eyes. It never stings the skin and never feels uncomfortable and tight. It smells great too, fresh and herby and very clean.

All in all I have to give this two very inthused thumbs up and a 5 star rating!

1 comment:

  1. I love this toner too! I use it every day - definitely 5 stars!

    ReplyDelete