Work Clothes



I found out recently that I am fairly alone in the fact that I am more than happy to spend a bit of extra money and wear good quality clothes to work (at least at my office). I know, I know it's not as fun to go out and buy work clothes, but I wear them 5 days out of 7 so in my opinion it's crazy to scrimp!

My fave places to shop for work clothes are Country Road, Witchery and Cue and yes their clothes might cost you more, but in the long run they last longer and I actually get great pleasure from getting dressed in the morning.

Sure I mix cheaper items back with my work wear (usually tees underneath a suit jacket) but I feel alone on the world that I spend on suits and shoes! Am I the only one?

1 comment:

  1. Now I can finally comment - because of what I do, I prefer quality gear. My job is hard on my clothes, and I don't want to look yuck! a week after buying new stuff.

    ReplyDelete